Thank you, USA.
Prominent Neocon journalist Anne Applebaum had spent years on the Editorial Board of the Washington Post and her husband is Radek Sikorski, Poland’s former Foreign and Defense Minister and someone with the strongest possible ties to the America’s political and national security establishment. Twitter allows individuals to casually blurt out statements that they may later regret, and the day after the pipeline explosions he issued a series of Tweets celebrating the attacks, including one showing a photo of the resulting destruction with the telling caption “Thank You, USA.” That last Tweet soon went super-viral with some 13,500 Retweets and 44,200 Likes, leading him to quickly delete it.https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-of-pipelines-and-plagues/
Open Circle – Wednesday Aug 10
It’s been a long summer and much of it we spent away from home. I re-learned a few old songs in Ireland and I confess to taking my time about recording new material for the channel.
I have just uploaded a couple of songs that I’ve been playing lately. They are here
Some changes to the format of the circle are in order:
1. I will no longer record the entire circle. Recordings will be made only by request. That means if you want to see how you look on Zoom please request permission to record. I’ll record or give you permission for your turn only. This change will save me a lot of work producing video but it will make it more difficult for watchers to time shift the session so feel free to just join the Zoom session. Beginners and listeners are always welcome.
2. Here is the Zoom link. Wed Aug 10 7pm.
Meeting ID: 862 1990 1564
3. I’m still interested in producing videos so let me know if you have an idea that I could pursue.
4. I am going to spend some time recording my upcoming presentation for the VFSS retreat. I’ll post those videos in the workshop playlist.
Here is the Steering Group for, Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS)
Several of these folks are referenced in material on this site.
- Marshall Carter-Tripp, Foreign Service Officer (ret.) and Division Director, State Department Bureau of Intelligence and Research
- Bogdan Dzakovic, former Team Leader of Federal Air Marshals and Red Team, FAA Security (ret.) (associate VIPs)
- Graham E. Fuller,Vice-Chair, National Intelligence Council (ret.)
- Philip Giraldi, CIA, Operations Officer (ret.)
- Larry Johnson, former CIA Intelligence Officer & former State Department Counter-Terrorism Official (ret.)
- Michael S. Kearns, Captain, USAF Intelligence Agency (ret.), former Master SERE Instructor
- John Kiriakou, former CIA Counterterrorism Officer and former senior investigator, Senate Foreign Relations Committee
- Karen Kwiatkowski, former Lt. Col., US Air Force (ret.), at Office of Secretary of Defense
- Ray McGovern, former US Army infantry/intelligence officer & CIA analyst; CIA Presidential briefer (ret.)
- Elizabeth Murray, former Deputy National Intelligence Officer for the Near East, National Intelligence Council & CIA political analyst (ret.)
- Pedro Israel Orta, former CIA and Intelligence Community (Inspector General) officer
- Todd Pierce, MAJ, US Army Judge Advocate (ret.)
- Scott Ritter, former MAJ., USMC, former UN Weapon Inspector, Iraq
- Coleen Rowley, FBI Special Agent and former Minneapolis Division Legal Counsel (ret.)
- Sarah G. Wilton, CDR, USNR, (Retired)/DIA, (Retired)
- Ann Wright, Col., US Army (ret.); Foreign Service Officer (resigned in opposition to the war on Iraq)
Round Table – Nuclear Arms
Larry Anderson, Ray Mcgovern, Ted Postal — talk about China and the Ukraine with Gonzolo Lira.
Wm. Briggs on Covid
Early in the panic Briggs made the point that when we decide to analyse data we take it as it is. That means the following charts are from CDC data as reported, warts and all. We don’t question the numbers. We draw most of our conclusions from the raw data and when a model is employed that is highlighted in the commentary. I was once asked how could I be sure this was “good CDC data” so I spent a couple of hours downloading the data for “Total deaths from All Causes” into MS Excel. I was able to reproduce the graphs exactly.
Uke Update July 10
Mr. McGovern, 74, is a veteran Army officer who also served as an analyst with the Central Intelligence Agency for 27 years. Mr. McGovern wrote for the President’s daily brief under Presidents Nixon and Ford. From 1981 to 1985, he personally briefed this publication in the morning one-on-one to Vice President George H. W. Bush, the Secretaries of State and Defense, and other senior officials of the administration of Ronald Reagan.
Upon retirement in early 1990, Mr. McGovern was awarded the Intelligence Commendation Award for his particularly commendable service and received a laudatory farewell letter from then-President George H. W. Bush.
Thirteen years later, Mr. McGovern co-founded Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity to expose that intelligence was being falsified by the U.S. government to justify war on Iraq.
CHORUS: G C Detour, there's a muddy road ahead, G detour, paid no mind to what it said. C Detour, oh, these bitter things I find, D G should have read, that detour sign. #1. G Headed down life's crooked road, lots of things D I never knowed, because of me not knowin', I now pine. G G7 C Trouble got in the trail, spent the next five years in jail.. D G should have read that detour sign. CHORUS: #2. G When I got right to the place where it said, 'About Face,' D I thought that all my worries were behind. G G7 C But the farther I go, the more sorrow I know.. D G should have read that detour sign. CHORUS: #3. G When I got stuck in the mud all my hopes dropped with a thud.. D I guess that my heart strings are made of twine. G G7 C Have no willpower to get, from the hole that I'm in yet.. D G should have read that detour sign. CHORUS: OUTRO: D G Should have read that detour sign. D C G Should have read that detour sign. Detour!
Blowin’ in the Wind
C F C Am C F G7 How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man? C F C Am C F G7 How many seas must a white dove sail before she sleeps in the sand? C F C Am C F G7 And how many times must the cannonballs fly before they're for..ever banned? F G7 C Am F G7 C The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind the answer is blowin' in the wind Yes, and how many years must a mountain exist..before it is washed to the sea? And how many years can some people exist... before they're allowed to be free? Yes, and how many times can a man turn his head And pretend that he just doesn't see? The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind the answer is blowin' in the wind And how many times must a man look up…. before he can see the sky? And how many ears must one man have…. before he can hear people cry? Yes, and how many deaths will it take 'til he knows That too many people have died? The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind the answer is blowin' in the wind
Origins and Trajectories of the COVID Phenomenon
I’m away from my computer for a few weeks but I think this article from Robert Malone has to be kept.